Symplicity is seeking Software Engineers to develop high performance, reliable, scalable systems that are utilized by millions of users daily. The Software Enginner will work on a high-energy, multi-departmental team developing exciting, next-generation solutions for higher education, government, and/or corporate clients and will have the invaluable experience of working directly with the business side to see the real-world impact of the systems s/he creates.
• Translate customers’ requirements into system requirement specifications.
• Perform unit, integration and system testing for web application to ensure that the application modules are working properly.
• Troubleshoot applications problems and provide technical solutions to the problems.
• Implement new functionalities and features to improve existing web application modules; Document system infrastructure and schema.
• Bachelor’s Degree (U.S. or Foreign Equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering related field.